Wife to Brandon. Momma to Harper. Blogger, Baker & Chalkboard Maker. Love entertaining, design, fashion, cocktails, decorating & eves of holidays.
In 2011, we were relocated to Georgia with my husband's company. All I could think of? Bring on the SEASONS! I couldn't wait to have Fall again. Shortly after our move, our world changed when we found out there was a bun in the oven. This is how Little Baby Garvin began. I started this blog to document my journey through pregnancy via my obsession with chalkboards. I became this girl....
If you'd like to start reading from the beginning, you can find the first page here!
Harper Eve was born on February 15th, 2012. Nothing could have prepared me for the overwhelming love & happiness that came along with her. She is the light of our lives & the star of this blog. Now I am documenting my journey as a new mom (cocktails & curse words included) & all of the amazing adventures that come along with it.
Some additional very important details...
1. Harper's middle name, Eve, came from my love of Eves of holidays... although I'm sure you could have figured that out by now. My husband actually came up with the name Harper! (just one of many reasons that I love him).
2. I have four brothers, I am the oldest & only girl. My family is the most fun ever & the reason behind me wanting to have a big family of my own.
3. I don't like to have matching coffee cups or towels... I think it's more fun when you get to pick out which one you want to use each day :)
4. My favorite outfit would involve sequins, rainboots & dark nail polish.
5. Toast is one of my favorite foods, so underrated.
used to want to be a mermaid when I grow up.
7. Country music is my favorite. Especially when I'm wearing cowboy boots.
8. We are die hard Iowa Hawkeye fans... football season is my favorite time of the year!
9. I watch Hocus Pocus at least twenty times per year. It is my favorite movie ever... reminds me of my childhood & puts me in the best mood ever.
10. My motto in life.... "I just wanna do fun stuff."19 Comments »