Mother's day is just around the corner, I'm already looking for a relaxing day with my girls & hopefully a face full of strawberry pancakes and mimosas for breakfast! We are usually pretty casual about Mother's day & Father's day around here, we do small, thoughtful gifts, and try to spend the day all together doing what we love most. I do have lots of special moms in my life, my own, my mother in law, and tons of sweet friends who I always want to celebrate on a special day like this. So putting together a little round up of Mother's Day gift ideas, things that are always on my wishlist, or on my radar for gifting.
Cake Stand // Floral Phone Case // Best Candle Ever
Mom All Day Tee (15% off with code momallday!)
Watercolor Family Portrait // Brightening Face Mask // Druzy Necklace // Personalized Stationery
In addition, a few more things I think every mom would also really love on Mother's day:
1. No tantrums, no sweeping, & no running out of wine.
2. None of my kids to eat anything they shouldn't, including but not limited to, stale food found on the floor, crayons, chapstick or lady bugs.
3. Everyone to sleep in until at least 7:45 am, maybe 10:15.
4. A pedicure. Or maybe just eleven minutes alone to paint your own nails & let them dry.
5. Did we mention not running out of wine?
Who's with me? :) But really, isn't every day mother's day. Each and every one of those tough, trying moments are followed by sweet kisses & snuggles that you never want to end. And at the end of the day, we should feel like warriors! ;) Cheers to all of you mamas, you are an inspiration to me & as always, I can't thank you enough for reading! XO