Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mini Style // 9 Spring Dresses

Ahhh, you guys, I am in LOVE with all of the fun Spring dresses for little girls this season!!! Lots of florals, lots of bold, bright colors & so many different fits! I am rounding up a few of my very favorites, and tried to organize them in a way that you could see fun combinations to mix & match if you are trying to coordinate sibling outfits! One, two & seven would be the CUTEST little trio!!
one // two // three
four // five // six
seven // eight // nine
 And the best part, almost all of these dresses are on sale!! Boy moms, loving this color palate? I love this green & blue plaid for boys, which would look so cute if you are coordinating brother/sister outfits, but also this adorable railroad denim shortie would go perfectly with any of the muted florals or the mustard linen.

Hope you found a little Spring wardrobe inspiration, would love to hear any of your favorites in this round up or of any other gems you may have found! :)


  1. I think 1 and 4 are my favourites....I'm a boy mummy though, so no dresses here.
    The plaid shirt is really cute and would go well with a pair of denim shorts :)

  2. It's like you read my mind! I was going to ask how you coordinate the girls outfits with "matching" them! This post is exactly what I was looking for!! Number one is my favorite and I love it with two or seven for little sis! We just made our first purchase from Matilda Jane and bought two spring dresses and I also stopped by old navy over the weekend and picked a few spring dresses for my girls!

  3. I actually want a few of these for MYSELF!!!!

  4. Super cute dresses. Do you ever shop at Zara Baby/Kids? I've never seen your girls pictured in their clothing but I love love love so many of their clothes.

  5. Thank you SO much for leaving some boy mom ideas! You are the sweetest. I love all your picks for girls, but being a boy mom to a little boy (and another BOY on the way) I always feel sad when I can't buy some of your picks haha.. Keep it up XO

  6. You have the best taste, I love every single one of these! Thank you for throwing in some boy styles too!