Saturday, November 29, 2014

Shop Small \\ Handmade Holiday

In the spirit of Small Business Saturday, I thought it would be fun to round up some of my favorite shops & show some love to some of the hardworking small businesses that we adore so much!
Brown Water Coffee \\ Apple Dress by Duchess & Lion Co. \\ Happy Holidays Fruitcake print by RBTL Paper \\  Rosy Cheek Doll via House of Mia + North American Bear Co. \\ Soy Candle via Candelles \\ Letterpress Coasters via Art to Aid

The list goes on & on. Our favorite headbands from Little Hip Squeaks & Bub & Bug Studio, handmade felt banners from Sharptooth Studio, Birthday Crowns & all of the best festive party hats from Little Blue Olive, Ballerina Dolls from Candy Kirby Designs & one of my very favorites ever, custom watercolors by Jen at Sophie & Lili!

We have collaborated with Katie at SaSea for lots of fun & festive shirts, I know she works her tail off to provide great products & customer service, while on the go nonstop with her family & all of their sporting events. She is the sweetest ever & deserves every bit of success from the shop that she works so hard to run! And our newest collaboration is with Kendra, from Hen&Co. who will be bringing some of my chalkboard designs to life as Christmas cards this year! I am so excited to be working with her, everything in her shop is perfection!!

And on top of everything else, companies like Brown Water Coffee & Art to Aid do their part in giving back to the community in a big way! Read more about their missions & the incredible impact they are making from the success of their businesses here (Brown Water Coffee) and here (Art to Aid).

I hope you will all show these small businesses some love, we adore them all & are thankful for their amazing products and all of the hard work, heart & soul poured into them!!


  1. I really LOVE the Christmas cards!!! I'll be ordering mine very soon! Do you happen to take custom orders on your chalkboard prints?

  2. You just totally made my heart happy! Thanks for the sweet words and all of your support! 😘 small businesses are the best businesses!!!!

  3. You are the sweetest! thanks for the shout out :)

  4. So cool! Love those shirts you did with SaSea! And I love supporting and buying handmade!

  5. I love this list! I just ordered some Candelles and a print from RBTL - most are for myself, but some are gifts. ;)

  6. i ran across your xmas cards on etsy the other fun!