Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nursey Sources

Finally! I've been meaning to share where everything in Harper's nursery is from, so here we go! :)

Wall Color - Toasted White by Glidden
Crib - Jenny Lind (removed the gold wheels)
Poms - Made myself (tissue from Hobby Lobby & Target)
Galvanized Metal Letters - Anthropologie
Grey Owl - Pier One
Pink Giraffe - Jellycat Giraffe (Available on Amazon.com)
Grey &White Blanket - Dezignz By Liz on Etsy
Crib Skirt - Amy Butler fabric "Honeycomb" in Linen from Baby Darling on Etsy
Rug - White Faux Sheepskin 5x8 from Home Decorators Collection

Armoire - Purchased on Craigslist & refinished in Marshmallow White by Glidden
Knobs - Hobby Lobby
Basket - Target
Pink Humidifier - Crane Drop Humidifieravailable on Amazon.com
Fan - Target (a long time ago)
Frames - Ikea
Large Wire Basket - Crate & Barrel
Shelf - Ikea (painted white)
Confetti Print - Google Images (printed by me, I can't afford the actual Confetti Systems confetti but a picture of it will certainly do!)
Feather & "The World is your Oyster" print - made by me
Make Believe Print - Five Words
Newsprint H - Anthropologie
Pink Ceramic Bird - Target



Glider - Klaussner Lacey Glider in Slate from Babies R Us
Changing Table - Old Buffet found on Craigslist and refinished in Marshmallow White by Glidden
Night Stand - Amazon.com
Lamp - From local boutique many years ago
Pink Bunny - Cordy Roys Pink Bunny by Jellycat t (from my lovely friend Joanna)
Small Wire Baskets - Crate & Barrel
Mirror & Frames - Ikea
Galvanized Metal Round Tray - Pottery Barn
Tissue Box - Umbra House Tissue Box Cover from Amazon.com
Basket on top shelf of Changing Table - Target
Owl Fabric Basket - Baffin Bags on Etsy
Changing Pad Cover - One World Baby on Etsy
Bunting Banner - homemade :)
"Today I Will Be Happier Than a Bird With a French Fry Print" - also homemade (can purchase from j&paper if you're interested in a custom colored one!)
Pink Tree Print - Sylvia C Photography on Etsy

If I forgot anything, please let me know & I will revise this post to include it! If you'd like to know more about any of the items in the room or to purchase any of the prints, feel free to email me at jandpaper@gmail.com.

34 comments:

  1. what a list! I love this room so so much!! can't wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have been patiently waiting. Hoping the changing table was something I could go buy....the searching begins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get the changing pad under the cover? I am thinking I want to got his route instead of getting an expensive changing table that the baby will outgrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious if you like your glider? It's the one thing I'm having a hard time choosing...

    - Laura
    Tinytoeslittlenose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH a cute little nursery! LOVE it! Cute little Harper's a lucky little girl! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing everything! The prints you make are so cool, I will have to take a look for my nursery!

    gandacummings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing everything! The prints you make are so cool, I will have to take a look for my nursery!

    gandacummings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there - my friend linked to your blog and I've been following you since Week 17 :) I just wondered if you could tell me HOW you went about hanging the tissue poms ... I know how to make them but would love to arrange/hang them like yours instead of the usual hang-scattered-a-few-feet-from-the-ceiling way. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harpers nursery is so cute! I love the simplicity of it. Great job! ;)

    Marissa
    The Simple Swan
    A Fashion, Beauty, and Maternity blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Jessica! Love the nursery! You should do a tutorial on how to make the pompom's. You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your nursery! Any chance you can give more details about the Poms you made and how you hung them? LOVE those!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your nursery! Any chance you will give more details about how you made the Poms and hung them? They look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! Did you ever notice that way back a few months ago you put a picture of a nursery with "Harper" on the wall? Had you already decided on the name?

    ReplyDelete
  14. did you get the owl from pier one recently?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm with a few of the other girls...tips on how you hung the pom poms! Her nursery is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was just in Target the other day and saw that the still have that same fan. Just thought I'd let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful nursery! what a beautiful place to raise your little one!

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The nursery looks great! Have you been happy with the rug? I'm looking for something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jessica! I'm Nicole! I came across your blog a while back and I just want to say THANK YOU for sharing all of your fantastic posts on pregnancy, baby, and mommy-hood! I'm pregnant with my first baby, and we're looking forward to meeting her in May -- so throughout my pregnancy, your blog has given me some great ideas and I just wanted to say thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely love what you've done with your nursery! Your blog is fantastic! I'm also addicted to chalk boards & adore your idea of documenting your pregnancy with one! Too cute! Congratulations on your precious Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can you do a tutorial post on how you made the Poms- love the different sizes!!! Also, how did you hang them? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can you please share how you made the Poms- LOVE the different sizes! Can you also share how you hung them to the ceiling! Adorable nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gosh! I hope when I have a baby I can make my nursery as cute and creative as you have made your! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable. You did an amazing job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love her nursery, I agree if you could do a tutorial on how you made the Poms...I love that idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love her nursery...and the Pom's are SO cute! I agree with the others a tutorial is needed!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. How did you make the pom-poms?!

    ReplyDelete
  28. How did you get the pom poms in the corner of her room to stay?

    ReplyDelete
  29. Did you post a DIY for how to make the pompoms? THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  30. We have this same rug. Any tips on cleaning it?The edges where we walk frequently are really dirty and not as fluffy as the rest of it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  31. We have this same rug. Any tips on cleaning it?The edges where we walk frequently are really dirty and not as fluffy as the rest of it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for posting. I will choose to have baby crib just like Harper's or a cheap baby furniture from a good store.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I was wondering how your glider has held up, and if it is comfortable. Our glider was a hand-me down from my niece who is now 8 years old. I am not surprised that it broke this year. Thankfully I don't have any babies to rock to sleep anymore, but am looking into a new one for the next time I do. :)

    ReplyDelete