Saturday, January 21, 2012

34 Weeks



How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 lbs. gained
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes... so ready for spring dresses! I'm getting sick of dressing like a slob kabob.
Stretch marks? none - and onto tube number 2 of Mustela stretch mark cream!
Sleep: sleeping great again!
Best moment this week: finally took our maternity pictures!! so excited to share them!

Miss Anything? sitting comfy on the couch.. I can hardly make it through a 2 hour movie these days
Movement: still love feeling all of her hiccups & random wiggles
Food cravings: strawberry EVERYTHING. Eating jam out of the jar, half a container of cut up strawberries on my ice cream... I almost ate my strawberry flavored chapstick the other day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: still meat and chicken noodle soup.. I swear I ate some the other day and smelled it in the air for three days... so sick.
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: the heartburn seems to have subsided (no more fire breathing dragon!) however, I am currently rocking the pregnancy waddle due to hip/pelvic/lower back pain every now and then.
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: baby's arrival! Seems so surreal at this point, I can not wait to see her precious face & hold her for the first time.

16 comments:

  1. :) I love your blogs!!! I hope everything is going well :)) Im 36 weeks today and have progressed a lot my doctor doesnt think im going to make it to 40 weeks let alone 38. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica I love your blog! I've definitely been keeping up with you! You look great I am 15 weeks pregnant myself and wondered if you had any tips on staying fit during pregnancy. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you grow! So exciting how close you are! And good to hear you're feeling good and doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been following your blog through your whole pregnancy! I'm so excited for you and your husband! You are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the maternity pictures! I bet they are absolutely gorgeous! And glad to hear the heartburn has subsided and you feel great =)

    xo Marie
    Chocolate & Wine

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so flippin cute! Hubby and I are TTC and reading your blog makes me so much more excited to get there! You are looking amazing at 34 weeks, I can't even imagine you doing the pregnancy waddle! Can't wait to see the maternity pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Don't know if you know but on the pelvic, lower back pain you are having 'pelvic rock' or 'pelvic tilt' exercises on your hands and knees helps with these aches alot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you see those pregatini's I tagged you in on pinterest? I thought of you and how you missed cocktails and alcohol etc. Although you don't have too much time left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely even if you are in pain. Your literally only belly! Lucky girl!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are totally ROCKING this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your blog via pinterest and had to comment on how adorable you are and love your weekly pregnancy updates. I agree with the previous post. You are rocking this pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you're a slob kabob, I'd hate for you to see how I'm dressing... and I'm only 16 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful idea! I wish my daughter in law would have done this, but she won't allow me to take her picture. She thinks she is fat. Her due date is 2/26 and we're expecting a boy.
    Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am having a ton of trouble finding a chalkboard large enough to do this same idea. Where did you find your chalkboard? :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    Here is my page; Coral Store

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact
    was a amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from
    you! However, how could we communicate?

    Also visit my blog St Cloud Floral

    ReplyDelete