Wednesday, January 11, 2012

33 Weeks



How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25 pounds gained at my 33 week appointment.... not sure how I got past Christmas without gaining a ton!
Maternity clothes? maternity & comfy clothes... jeans are officially out of the picture
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: sleeping so much better thanks to my new body pillow!
Best moment this week:
listening to the baby's heartbeat at our doctor's appointment this week... my midwife said "what a happy baby!" :) so funny to talk about her that way.
Miss Anything? hot dogs
Movement: still love feeling all of her hiccups & random wiggles
Food cravings: still on my strawberry jam kick...along with strawberry banana smoothies!
Anything making you queasy or sick: still no desire to eat meat
Gender: Girl ..and no her name will not be Blue Ivy... or Turquoise Venus Fly Trap for that matter..

Labor Signs: No ..but holyshit ..so crazy to think this could be any day now?! I wonder if I'll be one of those people who's water breaks while I'm lurking around Target.
Symptoms: heartburn & lack of mobility - otherwise honestly feeling great
Belly Button in or out? It can officially be considered an outie
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: baby's arrival!! It's all I can think about.. baby brain is no joke. And neither is nesting.. I literally have never cleaned & organized so much in my entire life. Who knew that folding baby socks & helping put together a stroller could blow a night on the town out of the water?! :)

25 comments:

  1. I love this. Are you doing every sign? So great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You're so close now. Arn't those sleep pillows amazing? I got one this week too and just LOVE it! Happy nesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picture as usual! And I love the Blue Ivy name reference.. hilarious.

    xo Marie
    Chocolate & Wine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great. Glad to hear the babies name won't be blue ivy! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I can't believe beyounce names her little girl Blue Ivy. If anything it should have been Ivy Blue Carter or Carter Ivy. You know what normal people name their babies!
    So glad you are feeling well and sleeping well. Def get as much rest as you can my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're getting so close! it's so exciting when you get to this point. enjoy these last few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing! I can only hope I look that good at 33 weeks pregnant :) I love following your blog and I'm so excited for you to meet your little girl soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh you're getting so close! It seems like just yesterday that I found your blog and learned you were pregnant!! Glad you're feeling good! Do you have a birth plan? Love to hear what you're planning to do for the BIG day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! The more I read your blog the more excited I get to being pregnant one day! You look fabulous!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh you are sooo cute! im so excited to hear her name and see pictures! keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great still girl, cant wait to see your precious baby girl!
    --Kori

    ReplyDelete
  12. baby socks rule! how many socks does a baby need... mine has about 25 pair already!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I stumbled upon your blog and I'm absolutely in love with it! It's already in my bookmarks bar and I constantly check to see if you've updated it yet. Very cute! Love following along! Good luck with everything to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was in this exact place exactly one year ago. I was due on February 26 and she was born on February 8 so you better be ready early because you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my word. You are the most adorable pregnant woman i've possibly ever seen. I myself found out i'm pregnant over Christmas break. Your blog is going to help me out a lot! Especially the updates you give each week. Best wishes on your delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first comment for you, but I looove the blog, I can't wait til I'm knocked up so I can do that same thing! But I have to ask, where did you get that adorable denim shirt??!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fabulous! Can't wait to see maternity pictures..i've been following since you first posted :) Can you show an update on the nursery?

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so happy (and yes, really officially pregnant now)! This blog always makes me happy after reading it! I look forward to a new post ALL THE TIME! I hope to someday go thru this too...and if you don't mind...may do similar blog post...And if the belly buttons out...you know what that mean...TURKEY'S DONE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you are getting so close, which freaks me out because that means i am too--i TOTALLY hear you on the meat thing...i had to start taking daily iron supplements because of it...yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Where did you get your shirt??? :) btw love your blog! Congrats with everything - so glad it's going well.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are looking really really good!! I feel like you aren't really that big! I can only imagine what I will look like at 33 weeks, I am 25 weeks now, and I feel like I am going to be huge when my little boy comes. BTW, always a great job on your blog. Kuddos!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have to say how much I love your blog! I've seen your pictures here and there on pinterest and finally checked it out. Also, we are due only a week apart from each other! I'm due February 29 with a boy. I was thinking about how we could have either a valentines day baby, or a Leap Year baby!
    Congratulations on your pregnancy! You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just laughed so hard about the "lurking around Target" comment... Your blog cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  24. lol! folding baby socks, i loved washing and folding the baby clothes in anticipation of baby's arrival, i wanted to buy more stuff JUST so that i could wash and fold it... nuts!

    ReplyDelete