Monday, January 2, 2012

31 Weeks

 How far along? 31 Weeks (this is a bit delayed, I'm 32.5 weeks now but just getting around to posting from Christmas)
Total weight gain: 25
Maternity clothes? lots of maternity shirts & leggings, still uncomfortably wearing my regular jeans with a hair tie around the buttons & trying to squeeze into my old yoga pants/tshirts
Stretch marks? none yet
Sleep: sleep is still good although I wake up often to roll over because of sore hips ..but I got a body pillow for Christmas so we'll see if that helps!
Best moment this week:
got to go home for Christmas to see all of our family & friends! Had the most amazing time & got so many great gifts for babygirl... overall this trip just made us even more excited for her arrival!
Miss Anything? everything - I am officially at the "uncomfortable" stage, out of breath often & I am really missing being able to put on socks/boots without huffing & puffing
Movement: more like shifting around rather than kicking ...but hiccups sometimes 3 times a day!
Food cravings: still craving sweets... holy sugar cookie binge eating this week!
Anything making you queasy or sick: not much
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, out of breath every now & then, starting to have a little swelling in my calves after doing lots of walking & still some rib pain
Belly Button in or out? top is starting to pop out! but it's still in limbo
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!
Looking forward to: finishing the nursery & organizing all of the adorable clothes... I love looking at all of them!! Need to order newborn picture outfits/accessories this week too! Can't believe she will be here so very soon! :)


  1. You look great!! I'm glad you had a great Christmas. You should post pictures of some of the baby's Christmas gifts :)

  2. You do look great girl!! AND your chalkboard just gets cuter and cuter lol
    Cant wait to see some of the great baby Christmas gifts :)


  3. I've been following your blog for a while and think you're too cute--I love the blackboard idea! Let's see some pictures of the baby clothes. :-)

  4. I was missing your weekly posts!! So glad you're doing well and feeling great! Can't believe how close you are!!

  5. I love how you wear the belts above your belly, that's such a cute idea! I'm glad you had a great Christmas :)

  6. When I was pregnant with my girsl my calves were swollen too, I even got stretch marks on them!! Be careful & relax now!!

  7. Oh YAY I have been checking back almost daily looking to see if you have updated (figured you would not be able to, since you were out of town) So glad you had a great Christmas!! You look amazing, hope to see pics of the things you recived for baby girl! I cant wait for our little girls to come! Im due March 4th a week after you! <3 yay for team PINK!

  8. Great to see you fit and well after Christmas. I've been following your blog with interest as my daughter's first baby (also a girl) and my first grandchild is due on 11th March.

  9. You look great :) I love seeing all your weekly updates. Hoping to see some new cute pics of the nursery soon too!!

  10. You look fantastic my dear!! she will be here very soon-I can't wait! miss you!! XOXO
    ps ill email you soon ;)!

  11. I love your chalkboard! I'm totally borrowing this idea-I'm due in May. Also, totally feel your pain on the no drinking during football games-the Hawkeye football season has been brutal! :)

  12. Love you're blog, you inspired me to do something similar (13 weeks along). Please let us know how you like the body pillow for sleeping, I'm debating on purchasing one of my own!

    Warm Regards

  13. You seriously couldn't get any cuter :) I am due the week before you with a baby girl as well! Isn't it fun :) Love following along with your pregnancy!

  14. I have been following your blog for a while and thoroughly enjoy it!!! I too am expecting our first baby (a girl! Yay!) on March 20th. I love seeing your progression and all of your thoughts. The body pillow helps TREMENDOUSLY!!!! :)

  15. still looking fabulous though! xoxo

  16. I have only found your blog recently through pinterest... I find your blog so much fun and exciting you ou have got me checking back all the time to see the updates... I can't wait til I am lucky enough to be pregnant :)

  17. In case anyone is still wondering, the grey fabric is TAZA by Dena Designs, Tarika In Neutral.

  18. I think you are absolutely adorable and your baby bump is just TOO cute! I just thought I would share a terrifying memoir with you.... Not to scare you. My sister was pregnant with twins and delivered at 32 weeks and I just thought I should comment this week and tell you how blessed you are to be carrying this absolute blessing. You are too cute and I cannot believe how amazing you look at 32 weeks! I have lots of newborn tricks if you need any help!

  19. i love the hair tie trick! i was able to wear my silvers all through my pregnancy!

    my baby had the hiccups ALL.OF.THE.TIME! haha and it was always after i drank pop- dr. pepper... haha