Sunday, December 18, 2011

30 Weeks



How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain: 22+ lbs
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: all of a sudden sleep is not so great - unless I am extremely tired, I lay awake at night just thinking of all the things to come and totally struggle to fall asleep....then I wake up a few times in the night with sore hips & roll around a lot. Hope this is just a phase!
Best moment this week:
made the decision to SPLURGE on the anthropologie letters for the nursery!! after reading all of your comments, I went to the store to get some up close pictures of them to possibly attempt the DIY ones.... but they stole my heart!!!! SWOON! Also.... taking this picture! I love it so much, so happy my hubby agreed to be in the pic this week... and it only took one attempt!
Miss Anything? being able to keep up with the hustle & bustle of holiday craziness... almost fell asleep in my dessert plate at hubby's company Christmas party the other night and can hardly shop without having to pee a million times and/or sit down & take a breather. Even wrapping presents sounds like a daunting task at this point.... maybe I can ask Santa for my energy back?
Movement: I am positive she was dancing away to the Elf soundtrack the other night.
Food cravings: still loving peppermint (thanks to my sweet husband for all of the yummy peppermint goodies lately), milk and cinnamon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat in general ...bleh!
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, rib pain (which has been getting better!) and overall lack of mobility - i know, it's only gonna get worse.
Belly Button in or out? still flat
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: so very happy
Looking forward to: Christmas!! So ready to see family and friends & have all of our fun Christmas traditions later this week, lots of good food, my baby shower on NYE,.and Christmas music on repeat the entire way to Iowa this week will make me even more excited (haven't filled my other road tripping passengers in on this yet!).... Fa la la la la.... la la la la.........take it Rus! :)

51 comments:

  1. I agree with Chelsea! Love this photo :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBSESSED!! with this picture its beyond!! Its my favorite thus far :)

    You look fantastic my dear!! enjoy the holidays and your baby shower wish I could be there and wish you were her to help decorate for Christmas like old times! I can't believe your 30 weeks!!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Super cute picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this?!?!?! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is precious!! I love these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the best maternity picture in the history of ever :) happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this pic! One of my faves! I do have to ask what kind of chalk u use??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cutest photo ever! And love the last line of this post. Best movie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just absolutely love your weekly updates! Your so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could not love this photo more!!! Can't wait to see you IN A WEEK!!!! - Jael

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute photo! Eeek! 10 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious! So glad you bought the letters!!! I hope y'all have safe travels and a most amazing holiday! Have a blast at your shower & I look forward to your entries when y'all get back! You have been such a delight to read week by week. Makes me long for my preggo days....not all that long ago, but still!! :) Adele

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're looking fantastic and what a CUTE photo-- I love it! Good call on splurging for the letters, cant wait to see them hung up in the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. awwwwwwwwwww
    how special!
    i really like this one
    you keep getting better and better by the minute



    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this picture! Awesome idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brandon's blog debut!
    hope it works out to meet up while youre in Iowa.
    you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. this picture is ADORABLE. only 10 weeks to go, lady!! woo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. My favorite belly bump picture so far!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely photo, I enjoy reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Absolutely LOVE this weeks picture! They've all been adorable but this one tkae the cake, BY FAR! Only 10 weeks to go! Yea! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a cute idea! Love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. awww you guys are so cute!!! you look beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Liking B's flannel!!! Anxious to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found your blog through Pinterest! Congrats on your baby coming! :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. How adorable is that?! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just found your blog after someone shared it with me. Congratulations on Baby Garvin. I am 17 wks pregnant with our first baby.
    I love this idea and I hope you don't mind but I am borrowing it for my own blog. Thanks so much for sharing and good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! Happy holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I nominated you for a Versatile blogger award!

    http://leahmariev.com/2011/12/20/versatile-blogger-award/

    I hope you will accept the nomination!
    Love,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  29. It was about 30 weeks when my hips started to KILL me at night, i'm 39 weeks now, and I probably have to switch sides once an hour. Everyone that I know that has been pregnant was a good amount larger than me pre-pregnancy so a lot of the pains / bone movement that I am experiencing they didn't experience as much because they had more cushion so it happened without them feeling it as much. (I'm about your build) Glad to hear i'm not the only one with hip pain problems at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Just recently started following your blog, thanks to a picture on Pinterest. LOVE your cute ideas and the progression of your pictures!

    Also in Georgia,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my gosh...this is the cutest baby bump update picture ever! And I mean in the history of baby bump updates! Haha! Hope you have a very merry Christmas!!

    xoxo
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  32. love this!!! I would love to use it in my blog. I am 14 weeks 3 days

    ReplyDelete
  33. How did you decorate your fireplace for Christmas this year?

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the reference to Christmas Vacation. Hilarious. And your picture is so precious! Have a wonderful Christmas and good luck!

    xo Marie
    Chocolate & Wine

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have to know where u got ur owl plushie for the nursery! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Where did you get her crib at?

    ReplyDelete
  37. You are such a hot mama! I am so happy to find your blogspot. It is very helpful.. I just found out that I am pregnant and can't wait!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  38. So stinkin' cute, Jessica!!! She'll love this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This picture is adorable! I love how you decided to capture your belly growth week-by-week! I am in my 11th week of my 2nd pregnancy! You are looking amazing at 30 weeks, any advise you could share as to how you are staying so fit?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Just read you blog and you are so funny buying all those clothes!!! Check out Matilda Jane Clothing, very different, like anthropology for girls.
    www.matildajaneclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I'm 12 weeks with baby number 2 and am so glad to have found your blog via pinterest! Great blog! Have you tried a body pillow for help with sleep and related aches? Used it with my first pregnancy and am already using it with the second. Helps SO much with hip pain and getting comfy! your joints may be starting to loosen...getting ready for delivery:) Merry Christmas! Lara

    ReplyDelete