Sunday, December 11, 2011

29 Weeks



How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: 22 lbs gained at my 29 week appointment
Maternity clothes? mostly my regular clothes with a few maternity items mixed in
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: still sleeping great
Best moment this week:
another great doctor's appointment, hearing that everything is still going great & baby is healthy. Just getting so much more excited as each day passes!
Miss Anything? being able to shop for hours without getting out of breath, painful hips & swollen ankles... fitting into all of my winter clothes from last year... sledding or ice skating... drinking games with family over Christmas... and being able to lay on my back!
Movement: lots of movement still, although I'd imagine she's going to start getting pretty cramped in there
Food cravings: peppermint anything (which apparently is a natural cure for heartburn..BOOM!) along with sweets of any kind - dark chocolate, peanut butter, apples & homemade strawberry banana smoothies made each night by my husband
Anything making you queasy or sick: red meat & the smell of parmesan cheese - which seriously smells like feet to begin with
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, a little swelling in my calves, restless legs if I stay up too late (past my lame 10:00 bedtime) and non-stop pain in my ribs
Belly Button in or out? still flat
Wedding rings on or off? on, they seem looser than ever, maybe just because it is cold?
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: the Holidays! It's been six months since we've seen our families... can not wait!!!! :)

17 comments:

  1. yay the Holidays can yo believe its finally here )!!
    I miss you so much my friend!! Baby G is so lucky she doesn't even know the awesomeness that awaits her when she's born she has such a good mommy and daddy!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too beautiful! ; ) love reading this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog on Pinterest. :) Im due the 19th with a girl also :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, looking awesome! You are getting so close! The holidays will make the time fly by... Can't wait to meet baby Garvin via the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went Christmas shopping yesterday and didn't even take into consideration how exhausting it would be! After a 4 hour trip my body was totally rebelling against me.
    You're looking great Mama, and I'm happy to hear everything is still going great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. still looking good, mama! i'm totally going to miss drinking games with the fam on christmas eve too! but i'm sure my brother won't mind being my designated drinker...haha.

    only 11 weeks to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking at all your blogs since I found you on Pinterest. Congrats on your baby girl! My cousin and her boyfriend found out on opening morning of duck season that they are pregnant. Can't wait to find out what they are having. Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl in Feb.

    -Brae

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm 23 weeks along and my ribs hurt NON STOP too!! What the heck!? Glad I'm not the only one...although I'm sure it'll just get worse. Fun!
    Love your blog and can't wait to see how gorgeous Baby G is going to be!!!

    -KV

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you think about maybe writing out your birth story after she is born?
    If not, I am sure we will at least see pictures (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. First time commenting- you look great- still tiny and just a baby bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can I ask where you ordered your crib from? It looks nicer than the ones I've been able to find online. I'm due in June but decided a long time ago I wanted a Jenny Lind style crib for a boy or a girl (white for a girl/dark brown for a boy).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would recommend Chiropractic care for your non-stop rib pain and heartburn. As the uterus expands for baby, proper spinal and pelvic alignment are key in ensuring the most room for baby, along with allowing her to get into the best possible position for birth. Who doesn't want decrease pain during labor and a shorter labor? Try to look for a chiropractor in your area that is Webster Certified (technique specifically used for moms) You'll be amazed at how great you'll feel and how much happier baby will be when she has more room!! Good luck! Let me know if you have any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I normally hate blogs, but yours is so entertaining and not annoyng at all. I'm 14 weeks and haven't done anything yet. No clothes, no bump pic, nothin. So I am living vicariously through you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I just wanted to give you a quick idea to save money on your letters without having to change what you want.. If you go to Hobby Lobby you can buy the wooden letters (If you watch the sales the become 1/2 off quite often which makes then $1 a piece). get a bottle of Mod Podge (Which I only recently discovered and this shit rocks), and last but not least look in the scrapbooking section for the sheets that are made in gold and silver and have a shiney, reflective surface.. I trace by letterson the side that no one will see so I can make sure my lines are dark and there are alot of them, and then I use a razor blade cut cut out the letter.. Once I glue it up with the Mod Podge I usually have a little more trimming to do but I love doing the names for showers and everything... And I see your pretty creative so I think you've got this..

    P.s. I just received an invite to an Ugly Sweater Party and it was the one you make and sell on Etsy... Super Cute!.!.!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, I saw your blog on Pinterest, and it is adorable! I hope you don't mind if I steal your "weekly questions" to adapt for my own pregnancy blog! I love them and your chalkboard! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmm it seems lіke your webѕite ate my first comment (it ωas suρer long) so
    I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly еnjoуing your
    blog. I too am an asρiring blog blogger but Ι'm still new to everything. Do you have any recommendations for rookie blog writers? I'd certаinlу appreciate it.



    Hегe is my web blog: how to jump higher fast

    ReplyDelete