Monday, October 31, 2011

23 Weeks


How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs. +
Maternity clothes? Wearing one in this pic... Tummyts.com has the cutest maternity tops!

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great... strangely not waking up to pee as much even
Best moment this week:  Halloween! Loved eating all the candy, watching my favorite movies, dressing up & painting my belly like a pumpkin..pics to come! :) ALSO, jackpot, found a dresser/armoire on craigslist for the nursery!
Miss Anything? DRINKING...what else is there to miss??

Movement: all the time. we love laying in bed in the morning & feeling her move all over when we wake up
Food cravings: Halloween candy is the culprit this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Round ligament pain & rib pain
Belly Button in or out? In-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY
Looking forward to: more nursery decorating, getting our crib next week & having my parents come visit in November!

12 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say that I love your bump dates, super cute and love the chalkboard. You look adorable. (love the shirt) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love your updates because your four weeks ahead of me ;) lets me know what i have to look forward too! you look great xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congrats on everything thus far, you look so great! I was wondering where you got your maternity leggins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to come visit and check out the nursery and get the crib set up and then go SHOPPING for little girl clothes and SHOES!!!!! You look beautiful and I miss you so much. Love You Sweetie.

    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog on spearmint baby! I absolutely love your blog! I can't wait to get pregnant and show off my bump like you! Your so adorable thanks for sharing!!

    www.joshandashleysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much!! Andee - love your blog as well! Looks like we are close to the same size so you will definitely get a little preview of the weeks to come :)

    Also - maternity leggings are from the Gap.. I will never buy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So stinkin' adorable. Love your blog & your talent. So fun to follow your adventures into mommyhood. Congrats!

    www.charlablueblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous! i love these photos of progression xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really popping now girlie! You look GORGEOUS... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, my goodness! how adorable are you? Sorry, you don't know me, I stumbled upon this blog through Pinterest, but I just have to leave a comment!
    If your baby comes on her due date she will share my birthday (and George Washington's, and Drew Barrymore' . . . but you know . . . I'm the important one here. Lol!) All you posts are so cute! Good luck with all your fun baby plans and congratulations!
    P.s. If you ever want any baby advice, I'm just full of it, since I have two girls of my own. :}

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 23 weeks now!! I love looking back at your baby bump posts!!i. Definitely feeling tons of movement now....

    ReplyDelete