Tuesday, October 25, 2011

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Bought some cute shirts on sale from Gap Maternity.. although I don't quite fill them out yet.. I think I will be happy that I have them in a few more weeks

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: I won a free 3D ultrasound!! We got to see babygirl on the big screen...what a little sweetheart rubbing her eyes & pulling her legs up by her head.
Miss Anything? One of these days I might have something else that I miss as much as booze. Doubt it though. And now it's Halloween (followed by more holidays) and I will be missing the cocktailing festivities. I am going to whip up some warm apple cider for our Halloween party.. so at least I have that to look forward to :)

Movement: felt (what I think was) baby hiccups last night in bed!
Food cravings: sweets of all sorts... dear God candy corn is addicting.
Anything making you queasy or sick: too much candy corn?
Have you started to show yet: see picture above
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In... it is hanging on for dear life.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy as a clam
Looking forward to: HALLOWEEN...and thinking about what the baby will be next year! I LOVE making costumes... this year we are going as The Wet Bandits (Harry & Marv) from Home Alone. Also looking forward to after Halloween baby outfit deals :)


  1. I totally understand about missing the cocktails :) When I was pregnant I would have my husband make me mocktails. He would sugar rim a martini glass in a fun color, and shake up different concoctions in the martini shaker just like a real drink and it would be a nice substitute :0 My favorite was cranberry juice, a little pomegranate martini mix and some club soda with fresh lime. You should try that!

  2. Awww you look lovely and your poppin! I bet life is so exciting right now!


  3. Very cute!! How do you write the numbers?? I'm new here and Im just in aw by the chalkboard designs!! I've wanted one for ever. Thought about making one.

  4. hi Jessica
    I came across your pic on pinterest and just needed to say how much I love the way you are displaying your pregnancy!!! I am pregnant with my second, due in Jan and we take "weekly belly pictures", but they are a bit too intimate to share them on the web. I love the idea of the chalk board and answering the same questions on a weekly basis. Such a great of documenting! I don't think we'll have a third :) but if we did, I would def copy your idea!!!
    All the best and good luck with everything!


  5. One more question.... How long is your blackboard frame? I'm looking for something that long for my whiteboard. I never thought about goib to goodwill.... I need to do that.

  6. SO, I am in love with your baby blog! My name is Jessica too, and I am due Feb 18! Its kind of cool to see how someone that is basically on the same schedule as I am, is journaling their pregnancy! I am keeping up with most of my stuff on a site I created... oursweetlittlebrayden.shutterfly.com
    But I just love this!!!

  7. halloween is SO my holiday as well, thought to self right now {you are prolly thinking, what an flippin' psycho- stop commenting!!} haha

    i cant wait to see your costume, i make mine every year as well and this year i was big bird and my baby girl was a very "girly" cookie monster- all handsewn by momma ;)