Saturday, October 22, 2011

21 Weeks



How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs+
Maternity clothes? Still just rockin' the Maternity Leggings.. cold weather is so convenient for being pregnant

Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleeping great
Best moment this week: scoring lots of good deals at Baby Gap! :)
Miss Anything?cocktails of all sorts ..although I found my new favorite beverage of all time.. Caramel Apple Spice from Starbucks. Might become my newest obsession.

Movement: baby girl moves all day long & I love it so much!! Everyone was right when they said it is the best part of pregnancy.
Food cravings: still loving sweets.. Cinnabon and all things cinnamon sound pretty darn good every second of every day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Yes..although lots of people tell me that I still don't look pregnant. Hmm...then I just look like a fat ass I suppose.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In for now..but it is starting to look more odd every day.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: one happy camper.
Looking forward to: THE HOLIDAYS! I can't believe it's almost time for Halloween (can't wait to finish making our costumes!!) This is my favorite time of year & I feel like babygirl can feel my constant happiness & excitement from inside my belly! :)

7 comments:

  1. Yay! I live for these updates :) you look fantastic as usual MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking adorable and yay for being at the half way point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 31 weeks and people are still telling me that I "hardly look pregnant"... I've had to start telling them that I do not take that as a compliment :) Ha. Really though... You look amazing, and it's very obvious that your little bump is a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that drink at Starbucks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caramel apple spice from starbucks is my favorite! It is also pretty healty to, considering it is mainly steamed apple juice. Can't wait for more updates!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look adorable! love your blog. Im 18 weeks so love have a fellow prego blogger ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get your leggings? I'm dying to find a pair that's thick enough for me to feel comfortable in! Just found your blog and loving it. I'm almost at 22 weeks, so it's fun to follow your blog when my baby's due in February :)

    ReplyDelete