Tuesday, September 27, 2011

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks, 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 8lbs gained - weighed myself on the giant grocery store scale at Publix like a ass since I don't have a scale at home
Maternity clothes? I work from home, so my wardrobe consists of sweatpants, yogapants & (maternity) leggings. When I have to go places, I rock the bella band over my unbuttoned jeans.. or a dress.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Still sleeping great - minus the frequent trips to the bathroom and the bizarre dreams
Best moment this week: feeling babygirl kicking from the outside!!!! She is soooo active, I feel her many times a day.
Miss Anything? I will state the obvious - beer. But I would like to add lunchmeat. There is a pound of boar's head turkey in our fridge that I would like to demolish right now... this is coming from the girl who hated deli sandwiches with a passion.
Movement: and lots of it!
Food cravings: Sweets! This week's favorites include Cinnabon & jelly filled donuts. Bring on the THARMS.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada.
Have you started to show yet: My baby belly has officially surpassed my sophomore year beer belly.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Other than Thanksgiving... my 20 week ultrasound! :)


  1. This is such an adorable idea. I also missed beer so much wihen pregnant!!! Enjoy feeling baby kick - its amazing

  2. Very cute and isn't being able to feel her move the best? Def one of the things I miss most about being pregnant! Almost to the half way mark!!

  3. Hello I found you blog via pinterest and it's so cute. I love your chalboards! Just curious - what do you do from work? Will you work from home once baby arrives? Wish I worked from home!!! :)

  4. LOVE this!!! I just started my blog, but I am pregnant too : ) 26 weeks along with a little boy. We already have a 15 month old little girl and she is amazing. Congrats on your lil blessing! I want to steal your chalkboard idea. Where did you get it?

  5. you'll be happy to hear that you CAN have lunch meat!! Just pop it in the microwave for around 30 seconds then pop it onto some bread and into your mouth! :) The microwave kills the bacteria, that is not good for you and baby, that is on it! :) Goodluck!

  6. Found your blog via pinterest. Super cute :) Looking forward to following you throughout this new adventure! Love your chalkboard - thanks for sharing! - Megan

  7. I too kept seeing you on pinterest<3. You are sooo cute!! Congrats on that amazing baby blessing in your belly:):). I keep laughing at your comments about no beer during football season! I am certain I will feel the same way when I finally get prego! *rubbing your baby belly for luck via blog lol*. What an amazing gift this will all be for your baby girl to read one day!:)
    & seriously your chalkboards are awesome!! They don't look like chalk writing they look almost vinyl.. They're so perfect!!

  8. Found your blog on Pinterest! I love your photo ideas! I am one month behind you, due in March 2012!

  9. Love it, you look so freaking cute. Congrats.

  10. aww you are adorable! saw you on pinetrest! Im 15 weeks and just starting to get my little bump! look forward to more posts xo


  11. where did you get your crib? i love this style, but most that i see how wheels on the feet, ugh.

  12. i work form home too- will you cont. to do so once baby is here?

  13. I came across this on pinterest..yes im a bit late. but love your chalk board and cute baby bump pics! I love your pants too!!

  14. Are you doing anything to avoid stretch marks?

  15. Everything is very open with a precise clarification of the
    challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site
    is useful. Thank you for sharing!

    Also visit my weblog :: stretch mark removal and home remedy