Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bump

I thought I would document the growing bump each week via my beloved chalkboard! The first pic we took at 8 weeks after my first ultrasound. I wanted one picture with the chalkboard the way it was when I announced the news! Also happy to get one picture in our old apartment before we moved to the townhouse :)


Now for the real deal. I wouldn't say it is necessarily a cute baby bump yet, it is merely a collection of the mass amounts of peaches, peanut butter & egg and cheese bagels that I have been eating. Luckily so far I have only been craving healthy foods, I could eat fruit for every meal! Peaches are my favorite (those Georgia Peaches sure came in handy) but I also love eating apple slices with peanut butter, pears, plums & watermelon. I have no interest in red meat, lots more chicken & pork chops (dipped in applesauce) these days. Coffee is the only thing that makes me not feel so great - although I did have a few puking episodes after eating steak & mashed potatoes, lasagna & enchiladas. 

Alas, the 10 week BUMP.



PS.  I don't even know what a quail looks like. I don't even know how big a prune is.

11 comments:

  1. I love these! that is the cutest bump ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just adorable. YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get your chalkboard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made the chalkboard - here is a link to the post where I show the how-to :)
      http://littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com/2011/11/updated-chalkboard-tutorial.html

      Delete
  4. I would also like to know where u got the chalk board????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica! I'm almost 8 weeks along and I used your idea with the chalkboard, except I have a whiteboard I use with just about every color imaginable. I've posted pictures every week so far to my facebook and everyone has loved it. I love your blog and Harper is SO stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I hope you don't mind, but I am totally stealing you chalkboard idea! I saw this on pinterest and think it's such a wonderful way to show pregnancy progression!! I just hope I will be half as cute as you in all your bump pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just found your blog and I LOVE it! I am 4.5 weeks pregnant -woohoo!- and I old my husband we HAVE to do the chalkboard thing! Thank you for an awesome idea! Quick question: do you free-hand all your weeks or do you do some sort of stencil/outline thing? Each week looks amazing and I know I'm not THAT creative! :)
    Thanks and keep on rocking Chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi i have a question. It's kind of personal. But I also didn't find out I was pregnant till 6 weeks and had been drinking alcohol. Did that happen to you? I am freaking out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Jessica,

    I'm just writing to let you know that your chalkboard project has been featured on my italian blog about pregnancy & co called arrivalacicogna.com (translation: the stork is coming!). Thanks so much for your inspirazion.

    You can view the post here: http://www.arrivalacicogna.com/2013/02/diari-fotografici-della-gravidanza.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Regardless, sex cams it was extremely
    responsive to light taps, swipes and multitouch gestures within
    Windows 7. Alas, where HTC lets us down is in the fact that, superficially,
    Sense 3.

    ReplyDelete