Friday, August 12, 2011

12 Weeks

How far along? 12 Weeks, 3 Days
Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 lbs (from 111 to 114.5)
Maternity clothes? 2 pair of maternity leggings - why don't people normally wear these?! So comfortable!!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: In the late afternoon I get pretty tired, but sleep great at night still
Best moment this week: Our 12 week ultrasound, getting to see the little babe!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Beer, Hot Dogs & Sushi!!! Would love to have a few of each right meow.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Peaches, Watermelon, Plums & Cinnamon Rolls
Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee & Red Meat
Have you started to show yet: A little bump so far - basically looks like I ate a few too many cupcakes, which is typically the case
Gender prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Weekly Wisdom: Go to the chiropractor! Got an adjustment this week after weeks of tailbone pain since I got pregnant, I have never felt better!
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger bump & finding out the gender! :)

Little Baby Garvin at our 12 Week Ultrasound


7 comments:

  1. How cute is your chalkboard!?!?! I came accross your blog randomly and was curious if you wouldn't mind sharing if you use Chalk ink pens or actual chalk, if its a pen... where can i find those... i have a photo idea for my daughter birthday and this is too cute! Thanks in advance!
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Erika! I just use regular Crayola chalk - some are just regular small sticks & some is sidewalk chalk. Also, the chalkboard is homemade too if you're looking to make one yourself! Here is my tutorial:
    http://livingbettertogether.blogspot.com/2009/07/chalkboard-love.html

    Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I adore your chalkboard! I just found out I am pregnant yesterday and am beyond excited. Do you know of any other pregnancy blogs that are as fun as yours?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link for your tutorial doesn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading your blog, it is so entertaining and witty and full of love and laughs! You have a talent for writing. And I love that you link where not only your daughters clothes and products are from, but yours as well!! how great! This dress is so gorgeous and was wondering where you bought it from?

    Take care and happy new year!!
    -Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I found your blog because of your photos, that became a bit popular in russian internet:)) I mean those photos with chalkboard. So I'd like to thank you for such an interesting blog, I can't stop reading) Pregnancy is very interesting for me now, i already want to have a baby too.
    Good luck to you and your family. Sorry if I made some mistakes. Jane, Russia

    ReplyDelete